Thursday, March 14, 2013

singing in san pancho

well, it is my blog.

so what`s been happening? you must know my routine by now.  beach, zumba, class if it's tues or wed, internet, piano, walk walk walk, and eat.  what else is there?  some reading time, and the occasional dinner out with karoul and her friends; maybe a movie - watched "hitchcock" last night.

i had word that i looked a little washed out in the last picture i posted of myself, so to rectify that, i have some more, including the one from last night.  there is a couple in town who own a huge studio in seattle, i believe - their kids run it now - they've recorded eric clapton and lionel ritchie, among others.  the guy had a gig last night, so we went, and he let me sing a couple of songs while he took his break.  i may get my own gig from that (this is different from the other place i mentioned), but comme toujours, the piano is missing.  so still working on that one.










me of course

my "sueno de amor" pillow - dream of love

lovely lilies and my teeny piano

street juggler taken from the van at a red light

a pic of the restaurant and me at the piano, -  and also some silly ones of me at home, then some from the trip i took today with elisabeth from vancouver to a little town north of here.  we went on the "collectivo", which is a van that picks up people till filled and charges $3. for the ride.  the town was not attractive at all, although they had a market - but since i'm running out of money, i only bought 4 beets.  i had gone to this place because they have a bank, and i wanted to cash an american express cheque, but didn't have my passport, so nada.

good food at that restaurant; hope i get a gig there.

No comments:

Post a Comment