Saturday, March 23, 2013

"you said goodbye...you slipped away...

you left this world a mournful day..." - words from a song i wrote.  it was march 23, 1985, 27 years ago, when zoot died.  "...with just your music, to tell me all the things you were..."

*****************


and today?  i played piano this morning at the red grand, which i will show you.  this is at the polo club.

now it's a very hot afternoon; i just spoke with my friend susan's husband, who told me she is getting very weak.  please pray with me that she does not "slip away" before i get back.

**********

i took karoul out to dinner last night as a thank you for all the driving around and entertaining she does for me.  a wonderful seafood place. she wants to hear some dance music tonight so we're off to sayulita, or cellulite, as i call the town.

my perfectly whorled thumb

likewise, peter pointer - perfect

el gato y el cangrejo
and lest anyone doubt the verdad - the truth - of my recent claims to spiritual advancement  ha ha,  i'll show you my perfect fingerprints - or two at least.  it takes too long to upload.  also a cat and crab on the sidewalk this morning.

obviously i haven't enough to do
and finally, me showing off my bit of tan...

No comments:

Post a Comment