Tuesday, April 2, 2013

not quite organized

this was going to be my last blog - the one i was going to post when still in sunny mexico -
what the hell is with the weather here?  it's freezing!!!
i've been a little slow to re-adjust, plus there were family gatherings over the easter weekend, and the sad news that my friend susan had died before i got back to see her.
this morning i managed to get to the library so i could post the last post, as it were, but forgot the cord for my camera, so here i sit, unable to show the final few days.
but wait!  my flash drive has those early short videos of me on the early morning crashing beach, then another wishing you 'hola';  some mexican music that was just outside my balcony and finally the stupid rooster noise, so take a look/listen until i get online again.
i love being able to see the beach again, for myself, but also for susan, because i walked there and thought of her so much, and wrote a song, which i hope eased her way into the next life.

i will be back

No comments:

Post a Comment